Monday, July 4, 2016

Monday Minute

It's an almost sewing-free Monday Minute this week. It's school holidays here in Queensland and so we left our kids with their grandparents for a few days and flew to Sydney for a grown up vacation.





I had an afternoon to myself at the Art Gallery of New South Wales to visit the Frida Kahlo & Diego Rivera exhibition, which was excellent!


And we were very lucky to get so much sunshine and blue sky, despite the cool weather - check out that view! Superb!


And the coffee was excellent!


Not completely sewing free, as I arrived home to three little packages of fabric goodness - yay! How cute are those prints for kids?!!? I think my favourite is the yellow with bright dinosaurs :)


And a sweet little gift from a friend at work today - this little kit to make an Autumn Maiden doll. Bring on the weekend so I can get started on this little project. 


Little miss 5 is also eager to help with this one! Hope to show you the finished product soon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment